Packaging Manager - Shangai, China (Expired Vacancy)
RMB750,000 + benefits
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
Resource Partnership is a recruitment specialist, solely focused on Packaging and Product Branding, with over 19 years experience.
With a prestigious client portfolio, we work with companies throughout the UK, Eire and Europe.
Nominated/Preferred recruiter to numerous blue-chip companies within all business sectors to include Food, Confectionery, Beverage, Cosmetics, Toiletries, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Repro & Packaging Manufacturing
We provide rapid and effective recruitment solutions at all levels with a confidential, professional and attentive service.
Report to R&D Director
Role & Responsibility
- Be the packaging expert to advise, consult and support the business on primary packaging design, quality and technology.
- Responsible for entire packaging development cycle which include primary packaging design, development, implementation, launching and post-launch performance of beverage product in China & India.
- Innovation & renovation of new packaging design to meet business needs and financial objectives
- Productivity/cost saving reducing packaging cost without compromising quality. To control the packaging cost via advanced technology and creative thinking.
- Close tracking of competitor’s product, innovation & activities.
- Identify team competency, skill gaps & knowledge transfer internally and externally
- Develop & strengthen network among world’s leading beverage packaging experts, lead vendors & strategic partners to ensure full compliance of regulatory requirements, new technologies and best practices transfer.
- Manage packaging related project which involve cross function & cross region collaboration.
- All primary packaging specification validation
- Team management and people development
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- 6 years + work experience in packaging development , pref within beverages/ bottle and cap development
- Good knowledge of primary packaging materials for beverage products(PET, HDPE, masterbatch and colorant, and etc.)or fmcg packaging
- Good knowledge on bottle forming process (Injection & stretch blow molding)
- Able to speak/write in Chinese and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and leadership
- Excellent cross function working attitude
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Willing to travel
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.