Business Development Manager (Expired Vacancy)
Know It All UK Limited
£30,000 plus commission (£50 OTE), fully-funded company car, laptop computer and mobile phone
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
Know It All is a training, recruitment and consultancy business that works with clients…
Put simply we guarantee sales in line with our agreed targets.
Job title Business Development Manager
Remuneration £30,000 plus commission (£50 OTE), fully-funded company car, laptop computer and mobile phone
Location National or European (can flex with the successful candidate’s skills and experience)
Our client requires a Business Development Manager to work in a contract packer in Leicestershire with a pedigree in selling to High Street retailers. An entrepreneurial sales person, you will draw on your experience of new business development, as well as evolving a business plan for a new strand of the business.
• Our client is a contract packer based in the Midlands, and part of a successful, independent and thriving £4.5m group.
• They have a growing willingness to elevate their game, with a restless drive to offer leading edge service to clients.
• The operational side of the business is excellent – with a real commitment to their clients whilst ensuring that all staff are cherished.
Main responsibilities include
• Develop new business in the Gift Sets market – ideally exploiting business strengths in terms of contract packing (i.e. 38,000 square feet of space, a recruitment business within the group providing labour, a supply chain to high quality products from the Far East and deep pockets that allow them to buy low and sell high).
• Hence develop a new business stream and win £1m+ for the business.
The Person Profile for Sales Manager
The key experience and knowledge requirements for the role
• A proven track record of developing and winning new business (and ideally bring some new business with you) with High Street retailers.
• A ‘little black book’ of contacts among High Street retailers.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience of operating in a sales role (essential).
• An understanding & appreciation of financial performance measurements and of how to make things happen.
The key personal behaviours and attitudes required for the role are
• Strong influencing / negotiating skills.
• Good organisational and IT skills.
• Innovation & individuality with the ability to think creatively to seek win-win solutions.
• Good communication skills and a committed team player.
• Excellent attention to detail and willingness to get hands dirty (including working outside of standard hours if necessary).
Candidates without the above experience need not apply as our client will only consider candidates who can demonstrate a relevant sales career within the packaging industry.
Why You Should Apply
• Yes the package is excellent.
• You would be joining an excellent team that are going places.
For further details, please select the below Apply button.
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.