Business Development Manager (Expired Vacancy)
Harrison Scott Europe Ltd
£30-40k Basic + benefits
Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the uk specialising in the Print, Packaging and Paper Sectors.
Business Development Manager
Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
A superb opportunity to join a long established and highly recognised solid board Carton manufacturer, who in recent years have seen significant growth and continued investment in new plant and equipment. The core emphasis will be to develop new profitable business and achieve growth from recognised relationships. Candidates to be experienced professionals with a suitable pedigree already within the printed folding carton market. You should have evidence of a first class track record in new business development with the ability to maximise existing relationships in the middle market. This business has a reputation for outstanding quality and service to its customers which it services from its manufacturing location in East Yorkshire. Supplying a wide variety of market sectors the business can illustrate, long term, branded blue chip customer relationships. The company has continually invested in their production facilities and quality procedures ensuring the highest standards of manufacture, customer service and hygiene standards. They have an innovative flair and are consistently developing new product and reengineering existing designs, working in close partnership with their customers.
This role is geographically to cover Northern and Central England
• Responsible for targeting new customers as well as existing customers for new business.
• You should have a flair and drive for new business development.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential
• You will demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of the team.
• To provide technical support and advice to customers. This will be fully supported by in house design and constructional team as and when required.
• To identify business opportunities and threats in the market
• Location of candidate is unimportant.
• Develop an on-going strategy to enable the delivery of profitable sales growth from the accounts as well as adding value beyond the current product proposition.
• Form effective relationships across all functions, to be seen as a strategic partner possessing a strong awareness of the customers' markets and their future needs.
• Commercially astute, and technically driven, sales professional with a track record of success managing both medium and complex large accounts.
• Knowledge of packaging products and exposure and experience of working with customer trade marketing departments in markets such as the FMCG manufacturing sector is ideal.
• Of high calibre, you will be able to develop effective customer and internal relationships at all levels and across all functions.
• Engaging and personable, a strong communicator who has achieved success personally, and as part of a team.
• Good basic pay
• Bonus Structure
• Fully expensed company vehicle
• 26 days holiday
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.