Creative Account Handler (Expired Vacancy)
N2 Visual Communications Ltd
Middlesex, London - West
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
N2 Visual Communications Limited is a multi-faceted visual communications group that specialises in lithographic, digital and large format printing from two sites based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We have been producing high quality print work for over 40 years.
Our clients include many well-known high street and industry names, the NHS, a number of schools and colleges, and non-profit organisations each with their own specific requirements.
This opportunity will be based in our clients head office, working closely with their Marketing Manager and other key senior people.
You will need a strong commercial design based portfolio, demonstrating a broad range of skills together with a excellent working knowledge of Creative Suite and at least 2 years of proven commercial experience.
You will be taking direct briefs from the client and working up creative. On existing products and campaigns this will be working from existing templates and brand guidelines. However a major part of the role is co-ordinating the new campaigns which will be developed with the support of our full Creative Team based in our Hoddesdon location.
You will be the sole representative of our company based at the location however you will supported by the Senior Account Manager who will attend the client’s premises on a regular basis.
The role will be approximately 30% account handling and 70% creative artwork.
The remit of the contract with this client is to provide all creative and also the management and production of their offline and online marketing solutions. This includes but is not limited to email marketing, advertising, brochures, magazines, posters, product packaging, point of sale, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
The core responsibilities of the role are as follows
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to the client
- Producing final artworks ready for production
- Maintaining the client’s image libraries
- Gaining an strong understanding of the client’s business
- Project management
Within this busy role, you will need the following skills/attributes
- A good knowledge of print production issues such as colour reproduction theory and trapping
- Excellent computer skills particularly Quark Xpress, and Creative Suite
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to interpret briefs and an understanding that the clients needs are the most important factor
- A contentious approach to artwork layout and text accuracy
- Commercial print experience
- Team player with excellent communication skills
This role will be based at our client’s premises in Middlesex however you will also be expected to travel to our main location in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire on a regular basis.
Basic working hours will be 40 hours per week, between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, although additional hours will be required on occasion to meet client deadlines.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR PUBLICATIONS PLEASE.
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.