No 2 Web Goss Machine Minder / Printer (Expired Vacancy)
Alderson Print Group Limited
£14.00 per hour
West Molesey (Surrey)
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
Alderson Print Group is the largest privately owned printing group in South East England with an outstanding and award winning track record in the production of web offset, sheet-fed, large format and digital print.
Title Web Goss Machine Minder - No 2
? Reporting to Production Manager
? Based at Imperial House, Pool Road, West Molesey, Surrey
Responsible for assisting the machine minders to achieve correct printing of jobs, including obtaining and loading correct stock for each job, helping to set up/maintain/run the printing press as required.
Responsibilities & Primary Duties
• Take off printed matter from the printing press and store ready for finishing
• Assist the minder to make the press ready and ensure ink and coating levels are maintained
• Assist the minder in the cleaning of the printing press
• Assist the minder with the routine checking and maintenance of the press
• Undertaking other duties which may arise or as may be delegated from time to time, commensurate with the skills required for this post within all divisions
• Maintaining computerised data capture of timings involved in each job
• Maintaining high housekeeping standards in the Web machine room
• Providing cover for colleagues when absent
• Adhering to ISO and health and safety procedures at all times
Full training will be given on relevant in-house computer systems
There is a manual handling requirement within this position.
Hours of Working and Holidays
• Your normal hours of work are 36 per week 3 on 7 off, 3 on 1 off, 3 on 7 off,3 on 1 off from
0600 -1830 with a 30 minute unpaid break (although you may be required to work other hours or days)
• The candidate will be expected to work outside of agreed hours where necessary, for which overtime will be paid at a flat rate
• 15 days holiday per annum, 3 or 4 of which to be taken at Christmas.
This job description is correct at April 26th 2012. It may vary in consultation with the post holder to reflect the development of the role.
Alderson Print Group is an equal opportunities employer
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR PUBLICATIONS PLEASE.
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.