Account Manager (Expired Vacancy)
Know It All UK Limited
£25-35,000 (depending on experience) plus generous bonus.
Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
Know It All is a training, recruitment and consultancy business that works with clients…
Put simply we guarantee sales in line with our agreed targets.
Job title Account Manager
Remuneration £25-35,000 (depending on experience) plus generous bonus.
Location East Midlands
• Our client is part of a highly successful packaging supply chain group – with a European footprint.
• They have a fast-growing packaging manufacturing and distribution capability.
• The main challenges of the role are
o The successful candidate’s objectives will be to manage some existing clients.
o Manage the cost to serve to these key clients, and enhance margins.
o Deliver a growth plan to gain £400,000+ of new business every year.
Main responsibilities include
• Maintaining and exploring the growth of existing customer accounts.
• Developing profitable new business in line with the company strategy.
• The key experience and knowledge requirements for the role
o A proven track record of sales results and a pedigree in Account Management.
o Knowledge of the corrugated packaging industry in a sheet plant or packaging distributor(essential).
o The commercial drivers in a typical business (i.e. some commercial acumen).
o Fluency with Microsoft Office and good keyboard skills.
• The key personal behaviours and attitudes required for the role are
o Strong influencing / negotiating skills.
o Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
o Innovation & individuality.
o Good communication skills.
o A team-player with a passion.
Why You Should Apply
• You will be joining a very successful, long established packaging business with operations across the UK and stretching worldwide.
• The employer offers a stable position within the industry for the right candidate within a busy and profitable site.
• You will also be exposed to some of the UK’s premier businesses offering lots of new product development requirements and the successful candidate a strong portfolio of design.
For further details, please apply online now.
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.