Site Administrative Assistant (Expired Vacancy)
Adecco Group UK
£18000 - £19000 per annum
London - East
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
Our client provides Tents and Seating Overlays to major UK and International Events based in the Docklands.
Due to the expansion of their expansion of their team, they are looking to recruit for 2 x Site Administrative Assistants to work in various sites in London. This will be a contract position starting asap until the end of October.
You will be assigned to a specific site, within a cluster, and will be assisting in the overall delivery of the scope of work within the allocated site.
The core responsibilities of this position will involve
Assist Cluster Manager, Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager with administrative support and with the compilation of all daily and weekly reports including
- Weekly reports
- Issue log with the Ops Director PA
- Hand over forms
- Delays forms
- Ensure appropriate templates are used within assigned clusters
- Responsibility for petty cash follow-up and filing with administrative department
- Coordination of information flow within assigned cluster
- Support the accreditation process for people and vehicles
Key skills and Attitude Requirements
- Respect for colleagues, clients and contractors
- Team spirit and ability to work as a member of a team in a coordinated & united manner
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Act as a representative and ambassador of the Company on site and in all dealings with members of the client, their agents and contractors
- Resourcefulness/ solution oriented approach to problem solving
- Organised & rigorous, precise & accurate
Qualifications & Experience
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Office and LOTUS notes
- Current CSCS/PSA/Structure safe or BESAFE Certification
Desirable to hold a clean UK drivers license.
Salary £18,000 per annum
Working hours from 08.00-17.00 Monday to Friday- Must be flexible to work overtime
Adecco operate as an employment agency and are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.