Customer Services Representative - Pharmaceutical Artwork (Expired Vacancy)
SGS The Maltings
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
SGS International is the world leader in the production and management of packaging communications. With over 60 years’ experience serving the Print, Retail and Consumer Goods Markets, the company’s operations are located across North America, Europe and Asia.
SGS is an industry leader in Packaging Graphic Services. SGS has 2000 employees worldwide, 60 years experience, and many strategic locations across the globe.
Our client is a leading multi-national Pharmaceutical Company with operations in Switzerland. To manage packaging artwork requirements SGS are recruiting.
Customer Services Representative
This role is for an exceptional individual seeking a challenge. The candidate must be prepared to attend training on site with the customer in Switzerland for 2-3 months as an initial period. Following this, the role will be based at the new state of the art SGS site in Hull. This role will be the main point of contact for supporting customer requirements, coordinating administrative and artwork services and taking care of process issues. The candidate will demonstrate first rate project management skills, administration/briefing excellence, interpersonal/communication skills and knowledge of packaging artwork production. Experience of GMP is an advantage.
There must be an ability to coordinate dynamic projects. This role will oversee regulatory compliant artwork creation for printed packaging based on technical specifications and design guidelines in case of text changes, launches, transfers and technical changes.
Responsibilities will include
• Coordinating and communicating with many functions Regulatory, Quality, Production, Supply Chain and Marketing
• Assemble documents for the creation of work orders
• Check briefed elements are fit for use
• Create projects on customer and SGS systems
• Work upstream with customer teams to plan capacity/production requirements
• Oversee the timely production of artwork and customer focused Lifecycle-Management)
• Undertake quality checks on artwork production (GMP Compliant) for flawless execution of artwork changes
• Submit proofs to approval systems
• Gather artwork approvals and coordinate next steps as well as any clarification of comments
• Contact for artwork and process issues and proactive communication/escalation of any deviations
• Produce detailed and well written briefs
• Coordinate the transfer of files to the printer
• Support delivery of high quality results through production of KPI reports
• Management of critical path schedule and setting of priorities
• International travel to Switzerland (anticipated 1 week per month) for periodic updates with the customer/reviews or planning meetings
This role will be part of a wider account team. SGS will offer the possibility of personal development and a competitive salary plus benefits.
Please send a CV plus covering letter in the strictest confidence with current and expected salary by selecting the below "Apply Online" button.
Keyskills Customer Service, Client Services, Account Executive, Artworker, Client Liaison, Administrator.
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.