Account Manager - Direct Mail (Expired Vacancy)
Harrison Scott Europe Ltd
Up to £40,000 pa
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the uk specialising in the Print, Packaging and Paper Sectors.
Up to £40k pa
Area – Sussex / Surrey
Our client is a major print management group. This role is based in the Southern Home Counties. Applications are invited from account managers or account executives from the DIRECT MAIL (or print management with extensive DM knowledge) sector only.
Job Description –Account Manager
(Based on Customer’s site)
JOB TITLE Account Manager
SUMMARY OF JOB
The Account Manager will report to the Account Director. They will deal directly within all departments of our clients this will be within Marketing, Purchasing, Design and planning. The Account Manager’s responsibilities are in support of the Account Director. They will regularly spend time based on the customers site.
As Account Manager but in addition as follows
1. Working from the customer’s site/premises on a regular (e.g. weekly) basis
2. Attending project kick-off meetings and documenting action points
3. Providing the first point of face-to-face contact for the customer and resolving any issues
4. Promoting a positive culture to the customer.
5. Quality of service and customer satisfaction.
6. Adherence to the project guideline handbook, as prepared and agreed between the sales and account teams.
7. Booking in of customer briefs and icon amends, ensuring daily deadlines are met by liaising with The Production Manager/Operations Manager
8. Supporting the team leader where possible by managing the accounts’ approval despatch function
9. Ensuring that booked in jobs contain correct pricing figures and PO numbers where appropriate
10. Assisting with proposed invoice list monthly, to ensure prompt invoicing (liaising with Accounts depts)
11. Ensuring a high standard of quality of booking in to ensure job instructions are accurate and concise
12. Seek out new and strategic opportunities within the existing account to meet forecast and stretched sales targets.
13. Handling incoming telephone calls where necessary ensuring that the customer’s needs are dealt with.
14. Supporting the team in building a good relationship with the customer
15. Providing the customer with a friendly point of contact by speaking to them directly by telephone, e-mail or by face-to-face contact.
16. Attending the customer’s premises for one off meetings/briefs (not every week) when required to do so, liaising with technical managers where necessary
17. Assisting with customer/account/management KPIs
18. Helping to resolve any customer complaint issues (service or product), and taking responsibility for driving corrective and preventative action.
****Please supply CV in word rather than PDF.****Your CV will be reviewed by a consultant within 24 hours from the time you apply. Should you not hear back within 7 days it means that on this occasion it was not deemed a match. We would love to go back to every applicant and explain why it is not a good match however unfortunately in today’s market, even with the 7 day operating we introduced 2 years ago, it is administratively impossible to do this. Please rest assured that if this is a match you will be contacted, ideally within 1 day but no later than 3 days from the time of your application.
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.