Account Executive (Expired Vacancy)
Horner Brothers Print Group
£ Negotiable plus Pension & Westfield Health Care
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
ozzle/AE July 2012
Horner Brothers offers an end to end print solution incorporating in house manufacture, product sourcing, artwork management and warehousing and distribution to a range of blue chip customers. Operations include significant in house manufacturing incorporating 19 presses (mini web, sheet fed, digital and envelopes) and various machine and hand finishing.
Account Executive...... a role with a difference!!
Required to provide a customer interface, handling all customer enquiries by telephone, fax and email in a timely, professional and polite manner. Duties will include establishing customer requirements, specifying products, estimating, order processing and new business implementation as part of the Account Management Team.
The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal and IT skills. Experience of using Microsoft Office and Shuttleworth (or similar MIS) software and of working in a customer service/print account management environment would be a distinct advantage.
1. Handle customers queries and enquiries.
2. To liaise with internal departments to assist with the processing of customer orders.
3. Deal with customer enquiries and proactively communicate with customers via the telephone, fax and email
4. Converse with new and existing customers to build up effective relationships and proactively identify new opportunities to develop accounts
5. Prepare clear and concise job specification documentation to enable efficient Quotes and process orders once accepted
6. Chase customer quotations and seek to win all sales opportunities
7. Record and explain details of conversations with customers using the SBS system.
8. Record and handle customer complaints, identifying resolutions and communicating these with customers.
9. Follow up any customer queries regarding the processing of orders e.g. delivery dates and POD’s.
1. Set up products in Shuttleworth
2. Complete and check specifications
3. Responsibility for ensuring that all costs are recovered on customer purchase orders.
1. To monitor the daily price enquiry events list and allocate estimates within the team.
2. To quote for printed products (in-house and outsourced)
3. To organise requests for external pricing with suppliers
4. To participate in pricing, preparation and submission of tenders,
5. To ensure that all pricing and records are stored to required standards
6. To ensure that correct prices are given for the specifications supplied and the grouping of customer.
7. To aim to achieve a quote turnaround SLA of 4hrs for customers.
NEW BUSINESS IMPLEMENTATION
1. To assist with the set up of new contracts when they are introduced.
2. To review customer product lists and identify the most appropriate method for implementation and set up.
3. To assist with the structuring of company products, sites and brands to allow the creation of customer web sites.
4. To complete cost saving product reviews to identify ways to reduce Horner Brothers production costs and deliver savings to customers.
1. To take ownership for the completion of projects to the required customer deadlines.
2. To take responsibility for the completion and organisation of assigned project tasks.
1. To collate and provide management information on request from customers.
1. To participate in meetings as required.
2. Contribute to the creation of department procedures.
3. To ensure that department systems and procedures are efficient and followed.
4. Provide support in maintaining the element of the SBS system relevant to the team.
5. To report issues identified with the SBS system with SBS business services and work to identify resolutions.
6. To provide support within the team aiming to ensure that all knowledge is transferred with the department.
7. To use initiative regarding the resolution of queries and know when to escalate problems to Account Manager.
8. Provide feedback to the team and Account Manager regarding the status of daily activities, projects and objectives that are the employees’ responsibility.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR PUBLICATIONS PLEASE
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.