Field Service Engineer (Expired Vacancy)
Key Recruitment (UK) Ltd
£ Competitive depending upon experience
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
Since 1992 Key Recruitment, a member of the Key Group of Companies, has been providing sales, management and technical personnel to many of the major organisations in a number of specific industry sectors, and have fostered long standing relationships with a number of these organisations.
Now operating within both the UK and European market places, we have developed a flexible and comprehensive approach to recruitment processes and industry expertise.
Field Service Engineer - India
£Competitive depending upon experience
A capital Equipment manufacturer
• The role includes working off-site for extended periods in India and overseas
• Spending in excess of 90% of working time on field-based activities
• Leading the installation team for new equipment and achieving on time and in budget deadlines
• Closing out projects within the shortest possible time whilst maintaining customer satisfaction
• Visiting customer sites to provide service cover, consultation on upgrades and manage service contracts
• Fully proficient in the service and support of multiple product lines for her client
• Providing follow-up reporting after all visits and seek to identify other service opportunities
• Developing and maintaining customer relationships
• Providing support to the Group Applications team during Machine installation.
• Ensuring all related paperwork is completed in a timely manner
• Other duties as may be required
• To provide off-site customer service support to all known clients. To be part of a proactive team and take a leading role in specific projects that delivers significant growth in after sales revenues and profit in line with Group objectives.
• This position is based in India but will be managed by the Service Manager at my client’s UK facility and will involve customer visits both in India and abroad, so the ability to travel, possibly at short notice, is essential
• Experience of the Packaging Industry with the ability to be cross-trained on all company products.
• Up to date and clean international driving license
• Current and valid passport
• My client offers the opportunity to become part of an international team with further opportunity to progress within the company.
• Possess a high level engineering qualification
• Good mix of mechanical and electrical engineering skills
• High level software programming and diagnostic skills (PLC and Servo Motion)
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build proactive relationships at all levels
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Exceptional problem solving and fault finding abilities
• Have strong leadership skills but be able to work as part of a team
• Highly motivated
• Computer literate
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.