Key Account Manager (Expired Vacancy)
Cloud 9 Sales Training & Recruitment Ltd
£35k-£40k + car, mobile etc
Bristol, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Devon, Somerset
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
Specialist recruiters for sales people and managers in the packaging industry. Qualified recruiters and corporate members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation. What do YOU want?
Be treated like the professional you are....
Our client is a multi-sited manufacturer of corrugated packaging solutions with a continued investment plan and an impressive customer portfolio and they are looking to recruit a new Key Account Manager to cover the South West region.
Reporting to the Sales Manager…..
* To successfully manage all aspects of the business relationship within a defined existing customer base, to develop and deliver profitable sales growth.
* To proactively research, identify and target profitable new business from new customers in line with the agreed business sales strategy.
* Implement the agreed sales strategy, by developing profitable sales within existing customers.
* Target and win profitable new business, in line with the agreed sales strategy to agreed budgetary targets.
* Support the Sales Manager / Sales Director in the generation of the sales targets and budgets.
* Submit sales reporting in the set formats, to the agreed standards and within the set time periods.
* Adhere to all company procedures in respect of customer contracts and agreements pertaining to stock, price, origination and any other identified commercial aspects.
* Provide market analysis (including competitor activity and market trends) as required to support strategic business development.
* Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the geographic sales territory, the key corrugated users, and their relevant market sectors to identify and exploit profitable new business opportunities.
* Project manage the introduction of new customers into the business ensuring their effective handover to the internal customer service teams.
* Provide accurate short, medium and long term forecasts as necessary to support business planning activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
* Experience of a packaging manufacturing environment.
* Budget management.
* Selling skills.
* Communication/presentation skills.
* Negotiation skills.
* Product knowledge.
* Good knowledge of the business/manufacturing process.
* Commercial awareness (including estimating/pricing).
* PC skills (including Powerpoint/Excel/Word).
* Project management.
* Numerical / Verbal reasoning skills at the required level.
* Results focused
* Interpersonal effectiveness
* Problem solving
* Conceptual thinking
You will receive an attractive basic salary circa £35k - £40k depending on your experience along with a 15% bonus structure, company car, home office etc
Hours are to suit business and customer requirements
Please apply via the "Apply Online" button in confidence to Yvonne Redhead or call for more information
Cloud 9 Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.