HP Indigo 7000 Operator (Expired Vacancy)
Circa £28000 p.a.
London - West, Middlesex
Job Type / Hours
Permanent / Full Time
Very busy digital and litho printer based in North London
HP INDIGO 7000 OPERATOR
Seeking a positive, proactive team player to be the next Indigo press operator at our London plant. If you have HP Indigo 7000 experience, attention to detail, are quality conscious and service oriented, you could be the next member of our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Experience in running the HP Indigo 7000 Digital Press is required and certification will be a plus.
• Ripping files produced from static and variable data files using digital print equipment.
• Excellent colour vision and understanding for digitally manipulating colour calibration set-up to meet expectations for colour targets.
• Reviewing all proofs and final product samples produced on digital equipment before releasing to internal or external customers.
• Conducting regular and special maintenance on equipment to achieve maximum machine performance.
• Recording maintenance and service calls in maintenance log book as required.
• Inventorying and order spare parts.
• Experience working in a formal Quality or ISO environment is considered an asset.
• Communicating with others in a positive and helpful manner is essential, as are excellent organizational skills.
• Interpreting and executing critical and complex instructions and job specifications.
• Strong technical, mechanical and troubleshooting abilities.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Standards of Performance
• Professional representation of Integrated Printing Solutions.
• Job knowledge/timely, accurate and efficient performance.
• Promotes and ensures the highest level of quality member Service is provided to all members.
• Confidentiality of all records.
• Cost effectiveness and productivity of departmental operations.
• Success in meeting individual, departmental, and corporate goals.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required periodically to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, smell and talk or hear.
Working Hours 10pm-6am Monday to Friday
Location: South Ruislip
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Keyskills Digital Print Operator, Digital Operator, Digital Printer, Indigo Operator, Indigo Printer
Apply For This Job
This vacancy has expired, and therefore you cannot apply for it.