||Salford, Manchester City Centre, Manchester
||Up to 33,000, plus bonus plus car
The Account Executive will operate within a defined customer focused team and take day to day responsibility across several smaller key customers or several key categories within ‘a’ large customer.
They will implement the agreed plans for their assigned areas of responsibility to drive growth, longevity of relationship, profitability, commercial advantage and focus on the building blocks to reduce or remove customer complexity and enable us, the employer, to continue to lead the market whilst growing profitably in-line with our overarching business plan.
Account Executives are responsible for executing Account Support Requirements within their assigned portfolio.
· Customer satisfaction through customer first approach
· Create Customer Business Plan to deliver against contracted obligations and to deliver sustainable profitable growth
· Develop and interact with multi stakeholder contact base
· Stakeholder engagement to ensure solid relationships are forged
· Measurement and reporting of key successes, milestones and corrective action planning
· Building of both existing category spend whilst developing new areas of business in line with the category plan
· Pivotal internal position working in partnership with Procurement, Supply Chain Planning, Technical, Finance, Operations, Logistics and the Customer Service Team
· Regular reporting and sharing of key projects and success across the team
· Achieve set and challenging deadlines in full with accurate and precise working outputs
· Able to identify, drive and convince new stake holders to award new categories and products to us
· Ensure all ongoing and seasonal Forecasting is understood from the customer and shared with the Supply Chain Planners for action to ensure ‘Service Excellence’
· Follow through and ensure action on all aspects of customer solutions that create risks for us; all customer aged debt resolved (supporting Finance) all Obsolete stock resolved working with Service Support to ensure data tracked and managed to resolution with the customer.
· Briefing the Project Management teams for all defined projects and on-going responsibility for managing all customer interaction in relation to each project
· Sales Pipeline
· Annual/Quarterly Revenue target
· Annual/Quarterly Profit Margin target
· Application of Customer Business Plans for portfolio of designated customers
· Delivery of Customer KPIs and contractual obligations
· Customer satisfaction and feedback from reviews
· Customer Stakeholder 1-2-1s monthly
· Annual appraisal feedback
· Achievement of annual personal and team objectives
This is an office based role in Manchester, but there will be some traveling to clients and the potential for home working one day a week.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Sublime Recruitment Ltd
In 2013 Sublime Recruitment Ltd was founded due to an ever increasing demand from candidates and organisations wanting to work with consultants that delivered what they promised.
We attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent and vice versa in both global and local markets. We solely recruit within the Print, Packaging, Machinery, Consumables, Recycling and Display sectors, so you can be confident you are talking to somebody who knows the market within these industries. Whether you are looking for your next career move or looking to appoint you will receive a dedicated and completely committed service every step of the way.
We appreciate it is essential you get your next appointment right first time so our expert industry specialists will help make sure you make the right choice.
Discretion and diplomacy is central to what we do.