Account Manager - Print Management
||GBP 35000 to GBP 38000 per annum
Are you an experienced Account Manager with strong print knowledge? Do you want to work on-site a prestigious account alongside a small friendly team?...
This growing, exciting and dynamic print management company has a superb opportunity for an Account Manager with exceptional print production knowledge to join a fantastic client based near Watford.
The Account Manager role
As the Account Manager you will be based on site as part of a small team with this major client, managing campaigns effectively and efficiently through regular and pro-active contact, building strong and effective relationships with the client and suppliers.
Experience and skills for this Account Manager role:
- At least 3 Year`s experience in a print related environment, with excellent print knowledge and POS knowledge would be beneficial
- Ability to organise and supervise press passes with Agency / client contacts, showing ability to add value and take responsibility for the end product
- Organised, self-disciplined and timely in handling necessary administration
- Responds positively to new situations and challenges.
- Work flexibly in high pressure environment
- Communicate effectively at all levels with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Comfortable with print procurement and job tracking systems
- Competent in all MS Outlook, Word and online systems
- Strong Excel skills necessary
So if you have all the necessary skills for this Account Manager role and want to work on a fast paced account for an entrepreneurial and growing company then please APPLY ASAP.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Aim Search
Why register with Aim Search?
Aim Search want to help your next career move be the right one for you, we understand that balancing your current role and searching for a new one can be time consuming and stressful, our aim is to make the whole process as simple and straight forward as possible for you. Whilst you're working hard in the job you're currently in, but not entirely happy with, we will work hard finding you a new one that will help put a smile back on your face.
We don’t only take an interest in you when you're actively looking for a new role, we try to ensure our relationship is continuous and that we take an interest in you. We'll offer you career advice, help you develop your interview technique and once you’re in the right role, if you need us to, help you to recruit a winning team.
Register with us and see the difference working with the right recruitment people can make.