Account Manager - Print Management
||London, London Central
||GBP 35000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for a large format Account Manager to start with a rapidly growing print management company in Central London.
As the point of contact to handle customers` individual needs, you will help to deliver an excellent customer experience from initial quote right through to delivery. Your role will be to provide large format print and associated solutions to customers.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong business acumen and with a problem-solving attitude. As the Account Manager, you will be well organised, be able to manage multiple projects at once and be an expert in effective customer relationship management. Knowledge of large format print and production goes without saying.
- Minimum of 3 years print management experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure with minimal supervision
- Good computer and keyboard skills, Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail and Google Drive to produce correspondence and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in managing site surveys, Risk assessments, Method statements and installers.
- Experience working with Print Procurement Systems, Claritum would be preferable.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
Sound like you!?...Please get in touch ASAP and grab yourself a new role for the new year!
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Aim Search
Why register with Aim Search?
Aim Search want to help your next career move be the right one for you, we understand that balancing your current role and searching for a new one can be time consuming and stressful, our aim is to make the whole process as simple and straight forward as possible for you. Whilst you're working hard in the job you're currently in, but not entirely happy with, we will work hard finding you a new one that will help put a smile back on your face.
We don’t only take an interest in you when you're actively looking for a new role, we try to ensure our relationship is continuous and that we take an interest in you. We'll offer you career advice, help you develop your interview technique and once you’re in the right role, if you need us to, help you to recruit a winning team.
Register with us and see the difference working with the right recruitment people can make.