Account Manager - Print Management - London
||London, London Central
||GBP 35000 per annum
Account Manager - Print Management - Central London - c.£35,000
Our Client is looking for an Account Manager to work closely with the Account Director on a high profile account at their lovely offices in Central London.
Key responsibilities for this Account Manager role...
- Manage day to day relationship with clients
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high standard, on time and on budget
- Manage relationships internally and externally with a variety of suppliers and stakeholders
- Liaise with third party consultants to support the client and/or campaign
- Manage campaign and account budgets and timings
- Understanding client budgets and how they are constructed
- Issue resolution, escalating to the Senior Account Manager where appropriate
- Attending client review meetings
- Working collaboratively within a team of account managers
Essential for this Account Manager role...
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- The ability to build effective working relationships with the team
- Pro-active, self-motivated with a `can do` attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in dealing with Clients and agencies
- Confidently work within a high pressured and fast turnaround environment
- The ability to work autonomously, in a highly organised manner and with good attention to detail
- A pro-active thinker
If you`d like to know more information about this Account Manager role please get in touch or apply and you will be contacted to discuss further.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Aim Search
Why register with Aim Search?
Aim Search want to help your next career move be the right one for you, we understand that balancing your current role and searching for a new one can be time consuming and stressful, our aim is to make the whole process as simple and straight forward as possible for you. Whilst you're working hard in the job you're currently in, but not entirely happy with, we will work hard finding you a new one that will help put a smile back on your face.
We don’t only take an interest in you when you're actively looking for a new role, we try to ensure our relationship is continuous and that we take an interest in you. We'll offer you career advice, help you develop your interview technique and once you’re in the right role, if you need us to, help you to recruit a winning team.
Register with us and see the difference working with the right recruitment people can make.