||£19,000 - £24,000 pa depending on experience.
- A retail packaging supplier.
- Account Support Coordinator
Job Purpose of the Account Support Coordinator:
- The Account Support Coordinator will support the Account Team to ensure customers receive the highest level of service and in line with what we are contracted to provide. They play a pivotal part in coordinating activity throughout company, liaising with a range of internal stakeholders daily to ensure we deliver “Service Excellence”
Key Responsibilities of the Account Support Coordinator:
- Ensure compliance of company Policies and Procedures
- Manage and resolve all incoming calls from internal customers
- To create and manage all product activities through the end-to-end product lifecycle process
- Manage and ensure the customer’s catalogue is accurate and all products are listed / removed on the customer’s web portal or EDI equivalent mainframe catalogue
- Maintain the sales order book and review availability with Supply Chain Planners highlighting availability & overstock risks to the Account Manager
- Create daily/weekly and monthly reports ready for our customers to be shared by the Account Managers
- Process new store order packs, allocations and ensure all emergency & Manual orders are passed to the Planning Team for processing in time for cut-off
- Attend internal meetings.
- Support with administration tasks and general customer enquiries from the Head Office
- Support the Account Management Team in the execution of Service Excellence in the assigned customer including the collation of all SLOB reporting for the Account Team
- To be aware of the Health & Safety requirements, in accordance with guidelines as set out in the Health & Safety manual.
- To work closely with assigned Customer Support Coordinator to ensure all day-to-day store & DC issues are resolved and managed correctly
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong admin skills and attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Be able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Follow instructions from Line Manager or Account Management Team
- IT Literate; in-house systems and Excel
- Attention to Details
- To work as an individual or as a team
- Maintain calm under pressure
- Well Mannered
- Flexibility to meet deadlines and cover annual leave
- £19,000 - £24,000 pa depending on experience.
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it’s the challenge you are looking for, please contact us on a confidential basis: 0161 241 5117 or apply via our website.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Greaves Recruitment
With over 14 years experience, we specialise in the print and packaging sectors and recruit at all levels within those industries, providing a friendly, no nonsense, honest and professional approach to the search and selection process. We excel in combining the right person with the right job to form a strong and lasting alliance for employer and candidate.RAPPORT - RECRUIT - RESULTS!