||£35k OTE – up to £24k - £27k basic plus £5k - £8k realistic bonus
Having a solid 5 years plus track record in a commercial B2B print environment, you will now be looking to step up to a more challenging role as we have a fantastic opportunity for a bright, talented and switched-on person to head-up our expanding team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of this busy and fast-growing print business and report directly to the business owner. Your role will include the following:
- Receive customer enquiries, confirm their requirements and send out quotes
- Log the quotes onto our MIS system
- Diligently follow up quotes and convert them to sales
- Brief the production team on job requirements and deadlines
- Run daily production meetings and ensure jobs are on schedule
- Liaise with external suppliers for work that is outsourced
- Manage multiple print projects simultaneously
- Oversee jobs from the initial quote right through to invoicing
- Get involved in print production if the main team is overstretched
- Manage a team of 6 people (3 in production plus 3 designers)
- Be sales-minded and always look for opportunities to grow the business
- Develop key accounts and proactively growing sales from them
- Attend a weekly networking meeting and growing sales from that
- Be in overall charge of the business when the owners are away
Having several years B2B client facing experience, you will be super confident on the phone, good with numbers and very competent at working on computers. You'll be brilliant at asking customers questions and making sure you've got all the information you need to ensure we deliver the perfect print job for them.
You will have a solid background in print, your practical print knowledge will be excellent plus you will have thorough experience in pricing quotes on an MIS system.
Excellent people and communication skills are vital as you will be making sure customers are 100% satisfied and made to feel like VIPs. In order to succeed, you must be super-organised and be able to multi-task while remaining cool, calm and collected as there are many facets to this role.
So, if you are from a commercial print background, comfortable with pricing, love dealing with customers, have managed a team previously (or think you are ready to manage a team) then we would love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Company Summary - d2rCrossMedia
D2R is a design & print business based in Watford that has a superb reputation amongst its client base which vary from large nationwide businesses to local SMEs.
As a family-run business, we really look after our team and you will be joining a group of 6 highly-motivated people who work hard but also have a lot of fun at the same time.
This is your chance to progress your career in the print industry with a business that is going places.
Oh, and you get chocolates on Fridays!