Business Development Manager
||£34,000 OTE car & laptop provided.
Started in 1986, The Boxshop has grown since then to become Scotland's leading manufacturer of corrugated cartons and Shelf Ready Packaging.
In line with our strategy of continual growth we are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to identify new opportunities and win business by understanding customer's needs and converting those needs into tailored solutions.
Key Task and Accountabilities
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- Be a confident communicator by telephone, email and in person
- Research/build relationships with new clients
- Strong presentation skills
- Be well organised
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
To be successful it is likely that you: -
- Are based in Scotland
- Have experience in the packaging sector
- Have a track record in B2B sales and generating new business
- Have proven ability to achieve and exceed new business targets.
- Have the ability to develop new contacts and build relationships at all levels
- Have good IT skills and CRM database experience
Apply for this job
Company Summary - The Boxshop Ltd
Established in 1986, The Boxshop has grown to become Scotland’s largest corrugated sheet plant, manufacturing high quality packaging at our 100,000 ft² manufacturing and warehousing facility in East Kilbride.
With a history of investment in state-of-the-art machinery and using best practice production techniques we manufacture deliver an extensive range of packaging for all industry sectors with particular expertise in the Food & Drink sector.
Since October 2016 Boxshop has been part of The Logson Group, the UK’s largest independent corrugated packaging group employing 1,000 people with an annual turnover of more than £200m.
Logson Group is the parent brand to Boxshop, Board24, Boxes and Packaging, Cases24, Jardin Corrugated Cases and The Cardboard Box Company, and brings together a unique mix of companies enabling us to offer a full range of high quality corrugated packaging across the country.