Business Development Manager
||Up to £50,000 pa depending on experience plus bonus & car
A world leader in providing Brand Management, Digital Print and Digital Media solutions for some of the World's biggest brands. Their business is built on over 40 years of innovation and includes many World firsts. They are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join their Business Development Team.
- Business Development Manager
- The successful candidate must reside in the south of the UK
- Home setup
Job Purpose for the Business Development Manager:
- Exceed sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue in your target markets.
- Build and manage relationships with new accounts in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams.
- Act as the point of escalation for any major commercial or operational issues.
- To deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans.
- To generate strategic relationships with key individuals within the current and target customer bases.
- Work with the estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and KPI reporting.
- Extensive experience of selling to brands, contract packers and retailers with an established personal network of contacts and relationships in target markets.
- Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of the packaging and label industry supply chain.
- Previous experience within the labels industry is essential.
- People oriented with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills.
- Able to build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident in Microsoft 365/Office Packages – PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Confident in use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Full clean driving license.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £50,000 pa depending on experience plus bonus & car
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes to contribute to this already successful team and that it’s the challenge you are looking for then please contact us on a confidential basis.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Greaves Recruitment
With over 14 years experience, we specialise in the print and packaging sectors and recruit at all levels within those industries, providing a friendly, no nonsense, honest and professional approach to the search and selection process. We excel in combining the right person with the right job to form a strong and lasting alliance for employer and candidate.RAPPORT - RECRUIT - RESULTS!