Business Development Manager - Digital Print / Wide Format
Up to £30K + Generous Commission Structure + Car + Mobile + Tablet
Our client is a privately owned digital print & reprographics company established over 25 years ago. Throughout the group there are 15 locations in the UK.
With a current turnover of £13 million the business is looking to increase its sales capacity and turnover within a number of its regions.
In order to assist with the above they are now looking for a motivated, driven and enthusiastic new business sales person to help drive the business forwards.
- Minimum 1 year sales experience in all areas of digital print, reprographics and wide format graphics.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the AEC industry, legal, advertising, design and retail.
- The role will be 80% New Business to start, after 3 months the company will look to pass over house accounts.
- Have the ability and desire to self-generate leads and new business opportunities, with a skill set to create and provide estimates.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key accounts and existing customers
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiate on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
Job reference: PT2276
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Future Recruitment Ltd
Future Recruitment Ltd are a Search and Selection agency in the printing and packaging industry.
Our Dedicated team of consultants give our clients and candidates the best service possible.
We cover the whole of the UK.
Office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
Under GDPR guidelines any application made to Future Recruitment Ltd provides full consent to securely store your personal information for an unlimited period of time. We may email you periodically with marketing material such as; job updates or salary surveys. Please note, your data can be requested to be removed at any time.