Business Development Manager - Packaging
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER NORTH WEST
£ Please contact me for salary details + Car + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Our Client is a leading, award-winning designer and manufacturer of innovative packaging solutions. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to support the current customer base, as well as to identify and develop opportunities for new business across the North West.
The chosen candidate will take over a territory worth approximately £2 Million. The role is to target approximately 60% new business and 40% working on customer retention and development.
- The candidate requires a good geographical knowledge of the North West as this role requires the retention and development of the current North West site customer base.
- Additionally, the candidate must be capable of identifying new sales opportunities whilst in consideration of the capabilities and needs of the North West site.
- Reporting structure - Directly to the Group Sales Director with full cross support provided to the Site Manager at the site.
- To generate additional new sales as appropriate to the needs of the business.
- To have the necessary skill sets which enables them to identify appropriate sales growth and retention opportunities within the current customer base.
- You must then be able to demonstrate the ability to strategically create and execute a plan for the development and retention of the customer base whilst maximising a profitable return at all times.
- The successful candidate would be a confident, dynamic and energetic self-starter who will possess a high level of self-initiative combined with a strong motivation to succeed on a personal and company level.
- You should be used to working within commercial targets and be able to present this information on an as required to basis.
- Good basic usable understanding of computer technology, including but not exclusively - Word, Excel & PowerPoint etc.
The successful candidate will become part of a friendly team within a growing business whose primary aim is to profitably provide its customers with good quality products within an environment of providing exemplary customer service at all times.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Future Recruitment Ltd
Future Recruitment Ltd are a Search and Selection agency in the printing and packaging industry.
Our Dedicated team of consultants give our clients and candidates the best service possible.
We cover the whole of the UK.
Office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
Under GDPR guidelines any application made to Future Recruitment Ltd provides full consent to securely store your personal information for an unlimited period of time. We may email you periodically with marketing material such as; job updates or salary surveys. Please note, your data can be requested to be removed at any time.