Casemaker Operator X2 - Corrugated
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£10.50 - £13.50 Per Hour + Overtime (Week Days and Saturdays Paid at Time + ¼ and at Time + ½ on Sundays) + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Work: Days - 6.00am to 2:30pm or 6:30pm to 2:30am + 30 minute paid break
Our client is a leading sheet plant corrugated packaging manufacturer, supplying to a variety of markets throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit 2 Casemaker Operators to operate an Emba 170, Emba 245 and Latitude Casemaker 180.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Machine setting and operating
- Operate machine in accordance with customer specifications and current standard operating procedures
- Performing to set KPI's
- Improve machine efficiencies
- Ensure total quality of the job while in operation
- Maintain the machine and area in accordance with the standard operation procedures
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Future Recruitment Ltd
Future Recruitment Ltd are a Search and Selection agency in the printing and packaging industry.
Our Dedicated team of consultants give our clients and candidates the best service possible.
We cover the whole of the UK.
Office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
Under GDPR guidelines any application made to Future Recruitment Ltd provides full consent to securely store your personal information for an unlimited period of time. We may email you periodically with marketing material such as; job updates or salary surveys. Please note, your data can be requested to be removed at any time.