Our real passion and drive for innovation is key to our ongoing success here at Greencore FTG and our Packaging Team is looking for their newest member of the family!!
The role as Creative Concept Packaging Developer will see you being at the forefront of representing Greencore and seeking out the newest design trends known to market!
Based at our Worksop site (Notts) this permanent position would require you to work closely with the development team as well as our many customers, to really express your creative flair for this sector through packaging design.
- Develop innovative packaging concepts for a wide ranging customer base
- Manage your design projects with both internal teams and our suppliers
- Actively seek out new trends that could be applied to the FTG market
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in packaging design & development
- Creative, resourceful with good market awareness
- Enjoys presenting to customers, mock up creation & graphic design
- Organised, with good time management skills & attention to detail
- A proven track record of teamwork, customer relationships & individual working
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator) as well as Excel & Outlook
- Flexible and happy to travel as required
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US. Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.