Customer Service Coordinator
||£16,000 - £19,000 pa depending on experience.
- A retail packaging supplier.
- Customer Service Coordinator
Job Purpose of the Customer Service Coordinator:
- To take full ownership for delivering excellent first line Customer Support as a primary coordinator for an assigned customer and as a secondary coordinator providing continual coverage for all other customers. Proactively updating our customer contacts if there are any changes and responding to all enquires (emails & calls) within the agreed time frame. Ensuring all customer enquiries are uniquely ticketed and tracked through to resolution.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Coordinator:
- First line triage for all incoming calls and email from both internal & external customers
- Respond to calls and email enquires within the agreed lead-time via telephone, email and web chat
- To manage, resolve and log customer calls and emails including complaints on company Connect
- Contact stores / ordering locations as directed when orders haven’t been received on the appropriate cut-off day/time
- Process customer claims / GRN within the system and update the customer
- Process credit requests
- Process new store packs as directed by Service Support & Account Teams
- To proactively inform customers of any changes to their requirements.
- Attend internal Customer Centric meetings
- To review the calls that are logged on company Connect and report any issues to the Customer Centric team
- To maintain all customer records.
- Ensure compliance with company Policies and Procedures
- To be aware of the Health & Safety requirements, in accordance with guidelines as set out in the Health & Safety manual.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong admin skills and attention to detail.
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Be able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Be able to proactively inform our customers of any changes.
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT Literate
- Attention to Details
- To work as an individual or as a team
- Maintain calm under pressure
- Well Mannered
- Flexibility to cover annual leave
- £16,000 - £19,000 pa depending on experience.
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it’s the challenge you are looking for, please contact us on a confidential basis: 0161 241 5117 or apply via our website.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Greaves Recruitment
With over 14 years experience, we specialise in the print and packaging sectors and recruit at all levels within those industries, providing a friendly, no nonsense, honest and professional approach to the search and selection process. We excel in combining the right person with the right job to form a strong and lasting alliance for employer and candidate.RAPPORT - RECRUIT - RESULTS!