Design and Development Managr
||£40k to £50k basic
A leading specialist in the production of thermoformed plastics for the food sector has an opening within their Design and Development Department.
They are recruiting a hands-on Design and Development Manager to oversee the day to day activities of the department. The successful applicant will provide leadership and direction to the planning, design and production teams in this department. You will become the advocate for innovation through the development of new products, whilst balancing the delivery of design led projects for a variety of customers in the UK and beyond.
This key role within the organisation requires someone who can display a wide range of skills and attributes including:
- Hands on and willing to manage all aspects of the Design and Product development process from incoming sales, planning, resource management, design, innovation and quality.
- Capable of implementing systems to monitor performance
- A proven manager of people with ability to inspire and motivate.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Thermoforming experience preferable although all candidates from a design, creative, innovative and/or product development industry will be genuinely considered.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Customer focussed with a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Harrison Scott Europe Ltd
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the uk specialising in the Print, Packaging and Paper Sectors.