Flexographic Label Printer
||£20-£28K dependent on experience
Label Printer based in Croydon Surrey.
To set up and run a Mark Andy printing press to produce quality printed labels in a timely and efficient manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Printing equipment according to procedures and job specifications.
- Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved
- Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest qualitylevel and that the ISO quality procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
- Relaying information through the specification sheet on how jobs are produced and exactly what settings are required to repeat the process.
- Advising the Operations Director if any tooling is not performing as well as is expected so that, if necessary, replacements can be purchased
- Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties.
- Maintain work area in organised manner
- Ensuring job set up in most efficent time using minimal materials.
Skills & Experience required.
- Experience of running a flexographic Printing machine
- Preferably have experience of running a Mark Andy 2200 press
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language (verbal and written)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job,although lifting equipment is supplied
- Ability to work as a team member and independently.
- Ability to learn and apply new procedures and methods.
- Ability to follow safety procedures.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - label-express ltd
With full in house manufacturing and studio capabilities coupled with our depth of experience, we are the label supplier of choice when time is critical!
Our team has many years of experience of high quality label production and label applications.