Gluing Machine Operator
||Dependent on experience
The Sherwood Group is the Country’s leading privately owned Greeting Card & Packaging manufacturer. We produce quality products for major UK & International brands and deliver excellent levels of service and innovation for our clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated Individual to join our team as a Gluing Operator. The successful applicant will require the following:
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of a wide range of carton design gluing requirements.
- A "can do" attitude.
- Commercial awareness of the cost of quality and machine productivity.
- Awareness of Health & safety, BRC & Quality procedures.
- You want to work in a company that puts the customer at the centre of what they do.
- You are a people person and can work within a close team.
- You want to work in a company where performance is rewarded.
The position offers a competitive salary based on a rotating 3 shift pattern, pension, and 26 days annual holiday.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Gluing Operator for The Sherwood Group, please apply now or email at email@example.com for an application form.
Strictly no agencies
Apply for this job
Company Summary - The Sherwood Group
The Sherwood Group is a award winning printing company which operates in three distinct markets, Commercial and Corporate print, Social Stationary and Packaging, with production facilities in China, Sri Lanka, Turkey and the UK