Experienced Gluing Machine Operator (Minder) required for a print and packaging company based in Redhill.
To apply for this role you must have experience of running a glueing machine, experience on a Bobst machine is essential.
You will be responsible for all activities associated with running the gluer including set up, operation production reporting and clean up.
Experience in multiple styles of cartons would be highly desirable.
Key duties will include:
- To make ready either the glueing machine in the most efficient manner and in accordance with set targets.
- Responsible for all quality on glueing lines.
- Set up production of cartons.
- Other duties if required.
- You need to be aware of quality levels and to advise the QC staff or Production Manager of any potential issues.
Double Day shifts
Week one hours are 6.00 am to 1.30pm
Week two hours are 1.30 pm to 9.00 pm
It is a 37.5 hour week
Awaiting on salary
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Merranti Recruitment
Merranti Recruitment can help with all your print and packaging recruitment needs. We can help your business succeed by finding the right candidate and helping you make informed decisions.