Installation Manager - Signage
Up to £40K + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Xmas Bonus + Other Benefits TBC
40 Hour Week
Our client is a leading signage & graphics company based in the South East, specialising in bespoke signage solutions for retail, hospitality and leisure markets.
They are looking to recruit a Signage Installation Manager to join their existing team.
- Managing 10 staff, 5 installation crews and sub-contractors
- Excellent working knowledge of the signage and graphics industry
- Responsible for the installation staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Good motivation skills and leads by example
- Attention to detail is key
- Able to 'think outside of the box' as and when needed
- Arranging installations
- Arranging access equipment
- Contacting site prior to installation visits
- Risk assessment / method statements
- On site health and safety of Fitters
- The successful candidate must be flexible
Ref - SN1147
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Future Recruitment Ltd
Future Recruitment Ltd are a Search and Selection agency in the printing and packaging industry.
Our Dedicated team of consultants give our clients and candidates the best service possible.
We cover the whole of the UK.
Office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
Under GDPR guidelines any application made to Future Recruitment Ltd provides full consent to securely store your personal information for an unlimited period of time. We may email you periodically with marketing material such as; job updates or salary surveys. Please note, your data can be requested to be removed at any time.