Internal Customer Service Executive
NEW VACANCY! (PK5745)
INTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICES EXECUTIVE SOUTH YORKSHIRE
£21K + Monthly Prize Incentives + up 5% Matched Contribution Pension
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30-5:30 / Friday 8:30-4:30
Our Client is a well-established, innovative and successful designer and manufacturer of packaging for major brands in a variety of market sectors in the UK and Overseas.
Currently recruiting for an office based Customer Services Executive in support of an Area Business Development Manager, with a multi-million portfolio of accounts in high value blue chip markets covering the North of England.
- Effective Management of existing Accounts.
- Answer inbound and place outbound calls with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Take care of general customer inquiries and problems that are primarily routine or basic in nature.
- Duties include a wide range of responsibilities from entering orders, processing orders, working with scheduling for order changes and running reports.
- Progress chasing.
- Organise and maintaining filing systems.
- Typing, preparation and mailing of all legal documents and other paperwork necessary to meet compliance and account set up requirements.
- Handle multiple tasks and prioritise each task.
- Perform basic office functions, from maintaining office equipment to ordering supplies.
- Work with BDM to target and develop new business opportunities in the Sales area
- At least 5 years commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience of dealing with customers, in a fast paced sales environment
- General business 'working' knowledge
- Commercial Awareness
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication (telephone) and written skills
- Negotiation skills/Confidence/listening skills/problem solving skills/interpersonal
Product training will be given but the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of productive customer services into major blue chip companies.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Future Recruitment Ltd
Future Recruitment Ltd are a Search and Selection agency in the printing and packaging industry.
Our Dedicated team of consultants give our clients and candidates the best service possible.
We cover the whole of the UK.
Office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
Under GDPR guidelines any application made to Future Recruitment Ltd provides full consent to securely store your personal information for an unlimited period of time. We may email you periodically with marketing material such as; job updates or salary surveys. Please note, your data can be requested to be removed at any time.