Internal Sales Administrator
Our client is a successful family owned business with over many years' experience in the self-adhesive label industry. They offer a diverse range of print from digital label printing, flexographic, screen print and hot foil printing. They have invested heavily in new technology to ensure that they can offer the most flexible, reliable and cost effective solutions to their clients.
They are currently looking for a Sales Administrator who will be responsible for both inbound and outbound sales. You will be required to assist the sales support team with inbound enquiries, administration and the processing and tracking of orders for an existing client base. You will also be required to promote the growth of the company with a proactive outbound telesales approach. Occasional visits to clients will be required so you must be able to travel.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who is technically minded and have good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office. An ability to work independently is a key requirement.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- To manage the development of customer enquiries as required
- To support the sales-team in all aspects of administrative duties
- To develop pro-active customer services support
- To attend sales meetings as required both internal and external
- Awareness of competitor activities and new product developments
- Knowledge of our customer markets and their business needs
- A good communicator, professional and presentable, able to work under pressure, and on own institutive
A background in print is preferred.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Future Recruitment Ltd
Future Recruitment Ltd are a Search and Selection agency in the printing and packaging industry.
Our Dedicated team of consultants give our clients and candidates the best service possible.
We cover the whole of the UK.
Office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.