National Sales Manager - Multi-Site Food Distribution
NEW VACANCY! (PK5747)
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER / KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Attractive Salary based on level of experience + Bonus + Car + Pension + Private Healthcare
Our Client is a leading bespoke manufacturer of packaging for a wide range of markets including bakery, dairy, protein, food service, produce and non-food in the UK and throughout Europe.
They are currently looking for a National Sales Manager, to take on a portfolio of key accounts and to drive forward new business. A central / Midlands location is preferable but the role is field based 4 days a week so all other locations will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record in the packaging industry, full product training will be given. Experience of selling into multi-distribution centre food processing and food retail markets would also be very advantageous.
- To be the first point of contact between the company and customers.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities within existing customer base.
- Drive new business for specified market in line with company vision.
- Develop leads into new business opportunities and customers.
- Responsibility to support customer base with product selection where necessary.
- Compiling reports on an accurate basis as required by management.
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with potential customers through effective communication and building appropriate networks and partnerships.
- Maintain accurate records using the agreed systems and ensures all customer files are well organised.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to prioritise in a multi-task environment.
- Strong communication skills; to be able to listen, absorb and to clearly communicate information and ideas with both internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- IT literate (MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, the internet).
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Future Recruitment Ltd
Future Recruitment Ltd are a Search and Selection agency in the printing and packaging industry.
Our Dedicated team of consultants give our clients and candidates the best service possible.
We cover the whole of the UK.
Office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
Under GDPR guidelines any application made to Future Recruitment Ltd provides full consent to securely store your personal information for an unlimited period of time. We may email you periodically with marketing material such as; job updates or salary surveys. Please note, your data can be requested to be removed at any time.