This is a rare opportunity to join the country’s leading supplier of B2B packaging products. Selling a range encompassing the full portfolio of packaging products, this business’ reputation requires no introduction or explanation and can boast a 99.8% OTIF service.
They are looking for an ambitious, proactive and hungry New Business Sales Person to cover the M5 corridor (Gloucester – Exeter – Swindon)
The role requires an ambitious individual with an entrepreneurial spirit. A self-starter, you will need to bring commitment, drive and enthusiasm to work every day. The individual will display gravitas and command respect from peers, superiors and team members alike. The ability to work comfortably and converse well at all levels is a must.
Experience within the packaging sector is essential
To be considered for this role as a New Business Development Manager you will:
Have experience of building a robust and effective pipeline and converting this to profitable business, targeting large accounts
- Generate own leads
- A track record of new business development
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- The ability to hit and exceed targets
- Have well developed consultative sales skills and commercial acumen
- Be well organised, professional and structured in your work and sales administration
- Have an inherent ability to relate to people effectively and appropriately at all levels
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing to diverse groups
- Influence positively internally and externally
- Be an accomplished and polished presenter
- Be focused, motivated and driven to succeed
- Be innovative in their approach to seeking out new business opportunities
- Be results orientated with a positive outlook
- Be a natural forward planner who is able to critically assess own performance
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be tenacious, adaptable and articulate.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to add value
- Energy and Perseverance
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem Solving
- Continuous self-development
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus open ended commission, car and benefits.
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it’s the challenge you are looking for, please contact Greaves Recruitment.