||£35-40k Basic + benefits
- Develop packaging solutions on time for projects in line with the project brief and business strategy
- Ensure Packaging formats are investigated and rationalised to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Provide Packaging technical expertise to the business.
- Provide comprehensive specifications for all new packaging components and maintain a library of existing packaging specifications
- Provide support (as required) at Packaging print proofing / passes on press
- Verify (sign off) packaging components for use and maintain records of such activities. This may include involvement in production trials.
- Liaise with the relevant departments on Packaging developments or packaging design including - Marketing, Purchasing, Production, Customer services, external suppliers and bottling locations.
- Problem solving – help resolve packaging issues / problems that arise.
- Work with graphic designers and suppliers on artwork development / realisation.
- Initiate and monitor on a continuous basis value analysis / value engineering activities.
- Innovation – Keep the business up to date with Technological innovations.
- Manage and own your professional development in order to achieve your work objectives and your career and personal goals.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Harrison Scott Europe Ltd
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the uk specialising in the Print, Packaging and Paper Sectors.