Print Account Manager
||£Highly Competitive Package
We have an opportunity to join our client’s dynamic, innovative and forward-thinking team.
We are looking for an Account Manager to be responsible for maintaining and strengthening client relationships to meet agreed expectations and delivery excellent customer service. With a strong understanding of the printing industry, you will be commercially astute in order to take control of client projects by demonstrating an understanding of their business, priorities and dynamics to support their brand. You will have a natural ability to explore areas of organic growth whilst driving process improvements and client deliverables to increase internal efficiencies.
- Manage the client relationship; from day to day contact, manage expectations and change whilst keeping a clear perspective of end goals
- Manage client’s commercial expectations: KPI, service, delivery and quality
- Set key targets for service, delivery and continuous improvement with regular measurement, analysis and reporting
- Work with the client to obtain accurate work load forecasting and generate capacity assessments
- Outstanding communication and listening skills in order to understand requirements and translate to stakeholders via various communication channels
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and foster an environment of customer excellence
- Have a strong understanding of account specific financials
- Ability to work in a flexible and dynamic work environment, working towards fast moving deadlines
- Organised and able to plan and prioritise own and other’s workloads. Effectively project manage various projects
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Harrison Scott Europe Ltd
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the uk specialising in the Print, Packaging and Paper Sectors.