||£27,000 to £35,000
Print Estimator; Watershed Packaging Ltd – Leeds, LS9
At Watershed Packaging Ltd we are looking to continue to expand our team and we are looking for an experienced Estimator. This position is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a successful and exciting company with scope for personal development and progression.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Handling and understanding print requirements for a full range of Flexible Packaging and Adhesive Labels.
- To ensure estimates are completed with accuracy and within agreed time frame
- To provide the highest standard of customer care at all times, maintaining regular and on-going communication with clients.
- Working closely with sales, clients and internal admin and production departments
Key attributes required:
- In-depth knowledge of print processes
- Desire and ability to build effective professional relationships
- Proven record working in a team and within an environment requiring quick response
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Tharsten an advantage
- Ability to remain calm and composed in the face of challenges
- Excellent commercial judgement and financial understanding
- Be able to demonstrate strong numerical and analytical ability
- Have good problem solving skills
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
Experience of Crystal Reports and MS Excel would also be desirable.
This role is to start immediately for the right person.
Job Type: Full-time
- An overall attractive package for a suitable candidate
- Flexible working hours
- Health Plan
- Pension Scheme
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Watershed Packaging ltd
Watershed Packaging Ltd proudly supplies over 50,000 individual customers. Brands trust us with their packaging requirements from labels and film, to bespoke fully automated packaging lines. We provide labels, custom tape, packaging machinery, shrink sleeves, printed film and much more.