Monkey Puzzle Marketing are a renowned design, print and Sameday Specialist, if you are an experienced Print Estimator, we now have a genuinely excellent opportunity for you to join our fast growing company and earn profit share over-and-above a very good salary.
If you have over 3 years print estimation, quoting and tendering experience, you can join one of the London’s premium brand design and print companies in our very comfortable designer studios in Sunny-Sunbury-on-Thames.
You’ll be working closely within our young dynamic team of designers and printers. Pricing and quoting a large number of print estimates daily, across a broad spectrum of digital, large format and lithographic machinery.
You will be taking briefs online, on the phone and client facing from internally generated existing clients and Red-Hot enquiries.
You must to be able to offer print and finishing solutions, inventive and alternative costs, effective ideas and therein accurate estimates to tight deadlines.
We are a friendly, hard working team, in a forward thinking close-knit company, you will need to be flexible, intuitive, positive and willing to provide old and new clients with the Monkey Puzzle trademark Premium-Brand, ‘above-and-beyond’ service levels people have come to expect as standard.
Key skills as an Estimator:
You should have the following key skillset and innate attributes
- have a consummate understanding of the print and all accompanying allied processes
- have a minimum 3 years previous experience estimating print and finishing
- be ‘2018-Computer-literate’ and able to seamlessly use a CRM system effectively
- have excellent IT skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- have the experience to manage a large number of quotes, hourly, daily, monthly...
- have problem solving skills, essential in working towards a common Team goal
- be able to work under pressure on tight deadlines
- have excellent written and verbal skills commensurate with the position's status
- be numerate and commercially astute, with an inbuilt systematic quoting processes
- be customer focused with a view to delivering value for money for quality printed products
This is a upper level job offer for a Premium Brand company with BIG aspirations and after 12 months of successful service, the position offers over-and-above the salary, for the successful candidate a share in profit, in short, your quoting skills can gain you a profit share in the growth of Monkey Puzzle year-on-year, directly correlated to your abilities and aptitude to work hard, you can effectively earn your-worth!
MONKEY PUZZLE MARKETING
- Print Estimator
- Must be local within 5 miles
- No relocations
- No phone call
- No agencies
LOCATION: Greater London – TW16 7DT
SALARY: £28K to £35K - According to your experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year