Fisherprint | TLC Signs & Banners are a family owned company with over 70 years of experience in the printing industry. Specialising in pharmaceutical and corporate print Fisherprint has a wealth of knowledge and expertise within print.
At the end of 2016 the Fisher Group acquired TLC Signs & Banners, a company that are experts in high quality fixed signage and large scale banners. Under one roof Fisherprint | TLC Signs & Banners are a work force of dedicated staff who pride themselves in their work.
Fisherprint | TLC Signs & Banners are looking for a qualified print finisher who meets the desired qualities and specifications:
1) Minimum of 3/4 years’ experience within the print industry.
2) Must be efficient in commercial print
3) Desired experience in pharmaceutical print
4) Must be proficient or have the knowledge in setting and running commercial/pharmaceutical folding equipment such as: Stahl, MBO, Horizon, HH from B1 sheets to miniature folding.
5) Must also be proficient or have the knowledge in running and setting various stitching lines such as Muller, T&B and Horizon.
6) Must have a working knowledge of modern tools and various DIY qualities as part of this job may require you to fix machines and work on other projects.
To apply please send us your CV and a cover letter detailing any labouring/DIY/manufacturing experience that you may have that will aid you in this role.