Print Production Manager
||Dependent on Experience
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for securing quotations for the above and own the relationship with printers and wider production-focused suppliers as necessary across the group. You will continually push the agency's understanding in this area; meeting new suppliers with new capabilities and sharing this knowledge internally is also very much an expectation of the role.
It is also envisaged that the development and subsequent management of the production process throughout the agency will principally sit with this role to ensure all of the creative output follows a rigorous QA procedure that can be relied upon to ensure the highest standards are consistently met.
- Ensure the consistency and quality of internal production briefings
- Oversee the quality of all production output from the Studio
- Brief print suppliers and negotiate quotes to ensure the best price and quality is consistently achieved
- Proactively work with the internal team to deliver a continued programme of training in the area of production
- Attend relevant internal briefings on projects
- Work in collaboration with colleagues to identify and resolve potential issues before they arise
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timelines, deliverables and expected quality is achieved
- Continuously adapt and adjust workflow approaches to benefit the client's needs, ensuring excellent levels of client satisfaction
- Adapt and manage the Studio's asset management/library of materials
- Foster key internal relationships across the agency
What we are looking for
- At least 8 years’ print/production experience, ideally gained within an integrated, creative or marketing agency environment
- A proactive, solution-based approach to the needs of the agency
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to gain trust and adequately support all members of staff
- Ability to develop and manage a robust QA process across a busy studio
- Extensive experience of specifying production requirements, gathering quotations and negotiating with print suppliers to ensure the best price and quality
- Experience of managing high volumes of print material
- Experience of working with multi-disciplined teams
- The ability to juggle multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously in a calm and assured manner
Apply for this job
Company Summary - WRG Creative
As part of The Creative Engagement Group, WRG seeks to create and deliver unforgettable content and experiences.
It employs more than 150 staff with offices in Europe and the US. The company has over 25 years’ experience working across categories including: Healthcare, Energy, Technology, Luxury, Retail, FMCG and Financial & Professional Services.