Print Shop All Rounder
||£17,000 - £21,000
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a new addition to our team. The ideal candidate is someone who has excellent all-round experience of working in a small or medium-sized digital print business.
- Customer liaison via all methods of communication – i.e. phone, email, face to face
- Respond to enquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide estimates and ensure that follow up calls are made to get feedback
- Work as part of a team by getting involved in the running of the digital presses and finishing equipment
- Progress jobs through artwork, proof, print, finishing and dispatch
Key Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years’ print shop experience, where your responsibilities were not limited to one area of the print shop
- Ability to work with a team in a high-pressure environment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm and composed
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills that make customers feel like VIPs
- IT savvy with high attention to detail
- Excel in customer service and have rapport building skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise urgent/more important jobs
You will be joining an existing team of 6 and should be a real all-rounder that likes to roll their sleeves up and get down to work to help the team. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary.
This is your chance to progress your career in the print industry with a business that is going places. Apply now if you feel this role suits your skills, attitude and personality.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - d2rCrossMedia
D2R is a design & print business based in Watford that has a superb reputation amongst its client base which vary from large nationwide businesses to local SMEs.
D2R prides itself on being one of the most forward-thinking companies in the print industry and ensure their customer service is second to none.
We have a super-friendly working environment with a closely-knit team that work for each other in a great atmosphere.
We put huge value on the happiness of our staff to ensure they have highly rewarding and hugely satisfying roles within our business.
Joining D2R could be one of the best moves you make!