Print Shop All Rounder
||£20,000 - £25,000
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a new addition to our team. The ideal candidate is someone who has excellent all-round experience of working in a small or medium-sized digital print business.
- Customer liaison via all methods of communication – i.e. phone, email, face to face
- Respond to enquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide estimates and ensure that follow up calls are made to get feedback
- Work as part of a team by getting involved in the running of the digital presses and finishing equipment
- Progress jobs through artwork, proof, print, finishing and dispatch
Key Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years’ print shop experience, where your responsibilities were not limited to one area of the print shop
- Ability to work with a team in a high-pressure environment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm and composed
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills that make customers feel like VIPs
- IT savvy with high attention to detail
- Excel in customer service and have rapport building skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise urgent/more important jobs
You will be joining an existing team of 6 and should be a real all-rounder that likes to roll their sleeves up and get down to work to help the team. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary.
This is your chance to progress your career in the print industry with a business that is going places. Apply now if you feel this role suits your skills, attitude and personality.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - d2rCrossMedia
D2R is a design & print business based in Watford that has a superb reputation amongst its client base which vary from large nationwide businesses to local SMEs.
As a family-run business, we really look after our team and you will be joining a group of 6 highly-motivated people who work hard but also have a lot of fun at the same time.
This is your chance to progress your career in the print industry with a business that is going places.
Oh, and you get chocolates on Fridays!