Fox is a marketing solutions company based in Tunbridge Wells providing print, direct mail, creative, corporate gifts, storage and distribution. We are looking to recruit for an experienced Production Assistant to assist in the smooth running of our busy print production facility, liaising with the customer and ensuring jobs are produced on time and quality is maintained.
Working Monday to Friday, this is a demanding and busy role. The ideal applicant will have previous experience of the print industry ideally from a Repro, Estimators or Production background.
· Book all print jobs onto the MIS ensuring all details are correct prior to production.
· Assist Production Manager with scheduling work flow.
· Take full ownership of job from start to finish ensuring the client gets a quality product on time.
· Book deliveries and schedule all deliveries.
· Ensure cost effective production at all times.
· Draft timescales for jobs.
· Monitor quality control.
· Litho print experience working with B1 and Digital print.
· IT literate with knowledge of Word, Excel.
· Strong knowledge of Print Impositions.
· Excellent spoken and written communications skills
· Good organisational and time management skills
· Excellent attention to detail.
· ‘Can do’ attitude.
· Strong customer focus
· Ability to take instruction and deliver on schedule.
· Ability to communicate requirements of briefed projects.
· Attention to detail with regard to costing and estimating.
We offer 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, and a contributory pension.
Fox positively welcomes applications from candidates no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity or lifestyle. The Company treats personal data collected for the purposes of dealing with recruitment and selection in accordance with its Data Protection Policy. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is provided in the Company's Employment & Recruitment Policy, available to view via the Company website.
Strictly no agencies.