We are a leading label manufacturer of digital and flexo labels and are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager to Plan, co-ordinate and control the manufacturing process. Ensure that product is produced efficiently; that it is of the right quality, quantity, and cost. Ensuring the products are produced on time, to the satisfaction of the customer.
PREFERABLY from a label background
You must be an excellent man manager and team player
Ideally you will have label production experience
Good knowledge of filmic and paper self-adhesive materials.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsible for up to 16 staff.
- Oversee the production process and job scheduling.
- Push forward best practice methods and challenge existing procedures.
- Ensure factory personnel are skilled, empowered and accountable.
- Build closer, more effective relationship between Production and Sales via Sales/Production meetings.
- Ensure Production meetings take place on a regular basis and actions are followed up by production staff.
- Ensure all in factory have an understanding of customer needs and demands, thus embedding a customer focussed environment.
- Ensure quality standards being adhered to at all times via revision of quality procedure and training of such procedure.
- Work with team leaders to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Ensure Lean initiatives are followed and embedded within culture.
- Examine Finished job samples and approve quality before delivery to customer.
- Identify training needs of all production personnel.