||Dependent on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday + bank holidays
Location: Kings Lynn
Our client is part of a global organisation supplying plain and printed materials for the packaging of a variety of products primarily for the FMCG markets. The company has many existing and potential customers with recognised Brands and for premium products.
Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit a Repro Operator to work in their Studio across Flexo and Gravure Business Units.
- Generate print ready files for Flexo and Gravure.
- Including trapping, screening and colour management.
- Advise and check repro supplied artworks.
- Liaise and order Flexo plates via suppliers.
- Supply finished print ready files for Gravure cylinder engraving.
- QA check of Drawings to supplied Customer Artwork.
- Check and Manage internal Colour standards.
- Create technical drawings.
- Image retouching to manage press profiling.
- Other duties as requested.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A working knowledge of Hybrid or Esko products and Adobe products is essential.
- Excellent record keeping skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and client facing skills.
- The ability to work methodically in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- A willingness to assist in other areas when necessary.
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 15th February 2019
Apply for this job
Company Summary - CCL Label Decorative Sleeves
CCL Label Decorative Sleeves is part of a global organisation supplying printed materials for the packaging of a variety of products primarily for the FMCG markets.