We are helping one of the market leaders find the perfect candidate to be responsible for the completion of retouching activities relating to the supplying of their outgoing goods and services.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience using Adobe CS packages, along with knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures. Having previous experience in a similar role, you will be familiar with artwork creation and manipulation to a high standard.
• Converting images received into colour correct, production ready images for use in any media environment.
• Colour correct and execute client’s comments and direction
• Managing multi layered PSD’s containing multiple Layer sets and file management.
• Produce colour accurate proofs for client approval
• Ability to mentor new & junior staff, provide training to less experienced team members
• Responsibility for ensuring line and traffic managers are kept informed of the progress of the jobs they are working on, and any impact there is to the production plan
• To understand the importance of using systems and to record image retouching progress on jobs
• To ensure that all images produced and proofed are correct and reviewed in accordance to the quality procedures
• Develop and update master artworks and guideline documentation.
• To ensure all quality control procedures are adhered to
If you have the skills required to adhere to all our clients’ internal processes in place for digital workflows, and to adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department, to ensure customer requirements are met accordingly, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Harrison Scott Europe Ltd
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the uk specialising in the Print, Packaging and Paper Sectors.