||England, West Midlands, Wales
NEW VACANCY! (PK5973)
SALES EXECUTIVE - COATED FILMS
PREFERRED LOCATION: WEST MIDLANDS / SOUTH WEST / SOUTH WALES
Salary dependant on experience (OTE Circa £50K) + Car / Allowance + Pension
Our client is a leading manufacturer for the packaging industry servicing a range of markets including medical, food, aerospace, automotive and industrial. This includes a large range of printing, coating and converting options to include filmic and coated packaging.
They are currently looking for a Sales Executive to be responsible for all sales of Coated Film into Key Customers globally, with the main focus on UK & Europe. The preferred locations for this person would be in the South West, West midlands or South Wales, however all UK and possibly European locations will be considered.
The main focus of this role is key account management of current £multi-million Key Accounts (25 to 30 customers) and business development of new opportunities. There is an expectation that 2 weeks of most months will be spent travelling within the UK & Europe.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Co-ordinating all communication with customers as Single Point of Customer Contact
- Preparing Key Customer development plans
- Meeting customers to discuss wants and needs (with full knowledge of current status of orders/production/material availability etc.)
- Building relationships with Key Customers
- Gaining market information and disseminating within the company
- Increasing sales and profits from Key Customers
- Identification/qualification of new customers
- Development of non-key customers into Key Customers
- Outlining overall development plans for Filmic Business
- Justification of Capital Equipment Spend (in combination with Finance function)
- In-house Customer Service (managing all non-key customers)
- In-house Technical (providing technical information, trialling, testing and back-up)
- IT systems and business analysis reports
- Senior management
- Technical sales background, used to dealing with blue chip customers
- A successful track record in film manufacture, filmic coatings or barrier filmic products
- European languages will be an advantage
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Future Recruitment Ltd
Future Recruitment Ltd are a Search and Selection agency in the printing and packaging industry.
Our Dedicated team of consultants give our clients and candidates the best service possible.
We cover the whole of the UK.
Office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
Under GDPR guidelines any application made to Future Recruitment Ltd provides full consent to securely store your personal information for an unlimited period of time. We may email you periodically with marketing material such as; job updates or salary surveys. Please note, your data can be requested to be removed at any time.