Sales Executive - Corrugated Packaging
||East Riding of Yorkshire, Lancashire, Yorkshire
£ Highly Competitive (Genuinely Flexible for the Right Person) + Commission + Company Car + Pension
Our Client is a leading independent corrugated packaging manufacturer (Integrated) based in the North West, they provide their clients with Corrugated Packaging, high quality Retail Ready packaging and also Point of Sale Packaging into retail markets throughout the UK.
The company are looking to build their Sales force and are therefore interested in experienced people who are based along the M62. However, they are also able to tailor roles to specific peoples' experience and needs. Any role would be a mix of account management and business development.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Confident in generating new business as well as increasing sales within existing accounts
- Proven ability to develop good working relationships at all levels
- Conduct planned maintenance
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment
- Highly results motivated with a with a positive outlook
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
There is genuine opportunity for progression / opportunity of a Sales Management role within this company
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Future Recruitment Ltd
Future Recruitment Ltd are a Search and Selection agency in the printing and packaging industry.
Our Dedicated team of consultants give our clients and candidates the best service possible.
We cover the whole of the UK.
Office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.