Sales Executive - Protective Packaging
||East Midlands, West Midlands
£30K + Excellent Uncapped Commission (10% on all new business sales) + Car + Pension + Mobile + Laptop
Our client is a well-established, family owned company who supply protective packaging systems and consumables to a range of markets throughout the UK. Established for over 24 years, they have successfully expanded the business into the European market.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to cover East Midlands and West Midlands, the role may be split into two roles as my client may decide to take on 2 candidates; one for the East Midlands and 1 for the West Midlands
- Acquire, sustain and grow new business.
- Sustain and grow current business organically.
- Schedule appointments and visits as required effectively.
- Gather market information.
- Follow up all new business enquiries.
- Arrange for equipment to be supplied on trial and demonstrate company systems at all levels.
- Follow up during trial periods and close sales opportunities.
- Have a technical knowledge to deal with easy-to-fix problems.
- Assist at all necessary exhibitions and events.
- Maintain records of visits, activities and tasks in SAP CRM.
- Submit weekly reports to Sales Manager.
- Carry out other duties deemed appropriate by the Sales Manager or SMT.
Skills / Experience:
- Negotiation ability
- A sales/service background.
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Good communication ability.
- Good phone manor.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experienced in void fill/protective packaging market (2 years min.)
- Clean driving license.
- Prepared to travel.
- Experienced in both new business development and account management.
- Basic technical understanding.
- Product training experience.
- Local to sales area.
- Self-motivated (Looking for the next sale/task) good energy.
- Proactive, hands on 'A Doer'.
- Sound common sense.
- Happy to travel (30k+ miles per year)
- Able to take instruction.
- Effective team member or individual as needed.
- Works to high standards.
- Ability to multitask/manage multiple accounts.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Logical & Methodical.
- Mature attitude.
- Tenacious and persistent.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Future Recruitment Ltd
Future Recruitment Ltd are a Search and Selection agency in the printing and packaging industry.
Our Dedicated team of consultants give our clients and candidates the best service possible.
We cover the whole of the UK.
Office hours are 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.