Senior Account Director - Print Management
||Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire
||£60,000 - £65,000
Senior Account Director - Print Management - Wiltshire - £65,000 - £70,000
We have a brand-new role available for a dedicated and passionate Senior Account Director to lead a settled and happy team, on site with a prestigious Client.
As the Senior Account Director, your role will be to manage a large Client providing a range of print, communication and marketing services. You will work to ensure the delivery of commercial and operational targets and support the Clients objectives to drive a sustainable and strong relationship.
Responsibilities of this Senior Account Director role...
- Ensure professional service delivery to the Client; ownership for meeting contractual requirements, SLA`s and promoting innovation and continuous improvement.
- Deliver service excellence, ensuring the delivery of high service levels.
Drive continuous improvement and innovation by working with the Client to understand their strategy and objectives and work collaboratively with senior Colleagues to improve efficiency. - Ensure Clients projects are managed effectively
- Provide an effective point of escalation for issues and ensure solid communication with the client
- Support delivery of budget and growth targets manage cost savings.
- Partner with the Client to lead and develop solutions and influence change to deliver mutual value.
- Optimise revenue and profit opportunities
- Support the creation and delivery of proposals, pitches and presentations
- Support contract negotiation
What you need to bring to the Senior Account Director role...
- Solid experience managing a complex high value Client in a high-pressure environment
- Experienced motivating and developing a large team
- Proven knowledge of print, direct mail, marketing technologies
- Superb organisational, communication and time management skills
- Experience of P&L management
- Focus on delivering results and exceeding Customer expectations
- Strong commercially
This is an excellent role which will suit an experienced and motivated, dynamic and forward-thinking Senior Account Director. Our Client is looking to source someone ASAP so please get in touch or apply for more information.
Apply for this job
Company Summary - Aim Search
Why register with Aim Search?
Aim Search want to help your next career move be the right one for you, we understand that balancing your current role and searching for a new one can be time consuming and stressful, our aim is to make the whole process as simple and straight forward as possible for you. Whilst you're working hard in the job you're currently in, but not entirely happy with, we will work hard finding you a new one that will help put a smile back on your face.
We don’t only take an interest in you when you're actively looking for a new role, we try to ensure our relationship is continuous and that we take an interest in you. We'll offer you career advice, help you develop your interview technique and once you’re in the right role, if you need us to, help you to recruit a winning team.
Register with us and see the difference working with the right recruitment people can make.